Only within two hours and four minutes away from Athens, you have the opportunity to visit one of the oldest historical cities in the entire world. You can easily book your ticket with us and choose one of our cheap flights from Athens to Rome.
We scanned thousands of trips to provide you many options to choose what is the best for you and helping you to get your flight from Athens to Rome at the lowest price.
You should know that Rome is the capital of Italy. It is one of the most sprawling, cultured cities around the world with almost 3,000 years of inspiring and ancient arts, architecture and culture.
The ancient ruins, such as the Forum and the Colosseum, demonstrate the power of the ancient ruler of the Roman Empire.
Vatican City is the headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church and it has the St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums. These museums house the Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel frescoes.
Athens is the capital of Greece. It was also at the heart of Ancient Greece, a powerful civilization, and empire.
The city is still dominated by 5th-century BC landmarks, including the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings like the colonnaded Parthenon temple.
The Acropolis Museum, along with the National Archaeological Museum, preserves sculptures, vases, jewelry and more from Ancient Greece.
– Looking For Cheap Flights From Athens To Rome?
Flight Prices for a Month from Athens to Rome, One Way
|Price||Departure date||Find Ticket||Stops|
– How To Find Cheap Flights From Athens To Rome?
Finding cheap flights is not easy, especially when you do not know how to do that. Nowadays, there are dozens of flights to choose from and several websites.
So, we are going to provide you with 11 ways that will help you find cheap flights and save your money.
Watch this 3-minute video.
– Budget Airlines Flying To And From Rome:
Rome has two airports; the Fiumicino Airport (35 km far from Rome) and the Ciampino Airport (16 km far from Rome).
Fiumicino Airport is the main airport in Rome where most flights (international and domestic) take off and arrive.However, Ciampino Airport is smaller and has less international and domestic flights.
Ciampino Airport: Ryanair and Wizz Air
Aegean Aer Lingus Air Baltic
Air Berlin Air Dolomiti Air Europe
Air France Air Malta Air Serbia
Alitalia Blue air
Blu-express.com Bulgaria Air
Blue Panorama Brussels Airlines
Croatia Airlines Cas Czech Airlines Condor
Corendon.com Easyjet Switzerland Flybe
Easyjet.com Egyptair Eurowings
Germanwings HOP! Iberia
Jet2 Jetairfly Meridiana
Monarch Norwegian Ryanair
Swiss Sas Smartwings
Tap Air Portugal Transavia
Vueling Volotea Wizz air
Wow air Xl Airways
– Important Notes:
-If you choose connecting flights (multiple stops) or traveling to a different city in a different country, you must check your baggage again before the second flight as you did before.
– If you choose connecting flights, make sure that your second flight is taking off from the same airport and you shouldn’t change the airport.
– Make sure of the transportation fees, if your flight is arriving at an airport far from your destination or hotel.
– If you didn’t find a cheap flight from your city, search for cheap flights from another city next to you like Syros, Skiros, Mykonos, Skiathos, or Milos.
– If you didn’t find cheap flights to Rome airports, try to find cheap flights to another city near to Rome like Perugia, Naples, or Pescara then go to Rome by transportations.
Want More Flights To Rome From Athens?… Please use our cheap flights’ search engine
– Athens To Rome Flight Information:
- What is the flight duration between Athens and Rome?
Athens to Rome flight time is two hours and four minutes.
- How far is Rome from Athens?
Athens to Rome distance is 1,057 kilometers (657 miles).
- What is the best day to find cheap flights from Athens to Rome?
In most cases, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are the cheapest days to book.
- what is the cheapest month to find cheap flights from Athens to Rome?
In most cases, January, February, September, October, and November are the cheapest months.
- Which are the popular Airlines for direct flights from Athens to Rome?
Alitalia provides 42% of the nonstop flights between Athens Greece, and Rome.
- What is the cheapest Airlines to Rome from Athens?
Aegean, Alitalia, and Ryanair
- Which connecting cities are the most popular when flying from Athens to Rome?
Munich, Germany. check our Flights from Munich to Rome here.
- Rome Airports
– Rome Leonardo da Vinci – Fiumicino (FCO)
– Rome Ciampino – G B Pastine (CIA)
- Athens Airport
– Athens Eleftherios Venizelos (ATH)
- Airports near to Rome
– Perugia Santegidio airport (135km)
– Pescara airport (156km)
– Naples (Italy) airports (188km)
– Ancona airport (207km)
– Elba Island airport (208km)
- Airports near to Athens
– Syros Island airport (105km)
– Skiros airport (121km)
– Mykonos airport (135km)
– Skiathos Island National airport (143km)
– Milos airport (145km)
– Didn’t know where to stay in Rome ….. wee will help you
Cheap Hotels in Rome
– Didn’t know what things to do in Rome …. watch this video
– Do you want to visit more cities in Italy? …… check our cheap flights from Rome to another Italian cities:
from Rome to Catania
from Rome to Pisa
from Rome to Venice
from Rome to Palermo
from Rome to Florence
from Rome to Cagliari
from Rome to Turin
from Rome to Olbia
from Rome to Alghero
from Rome to Bari
from Rome to Bologna
from Rome to Milan
People who search for cheap flights from Athens to Rome also searches for:
cheap flights to Rome from Athens
cheap flights from Athens to Rome
cheap flights from Athens to Rome Italy
flights from Athens to Rome one way
flights from Athens to Rome Alitalia
cheap flights from Athens Greece to Rome Italy
cheapest flights from Athens to Rome
cheap flights from Rome to Athens one way
cheap flights between Athens and Rome
cheap flights from Athens to Rome high school
cheap flights from Athens to Rome January
cheap flights from Athens to Rome return
cheap flights from Athens to Rome right now
cheap flights from Athens to Rome Ryanair
cheap flights from Athens to Rome review